Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A break is coming...

Well, the past 48 hours have really just been completely crazy.  On Monday night we had Unit Orchestra rehearsal and on Tuesday night we had Unit Orchestra Concert.  This is a concert where we have the combined orchestras play (grades 5-8; it used to be 5-12 but we are TOO LARGE! good problem right?)  With grades 5-8 from multiple schools we still had around 500 students perform a ratio of 100:1 for student:teacher.  I can't complain the fact that we are growing is a great problem, but man am I tired after that!  (Proud comes in a close 2nd:)) 
Tonight will continue with a busy schedule as I am performing tonight at church for our Ash Wednesday service. Wish me luck, it has been awhile since I have done a recital type performance.....

No comments:

Post a Comment