Friday, April 30, 2010

Musical

Things I like: seeing my high school children, love them.... they are fun and make me feel useful and appreciated, conducting great music (with winds and vocals,) the music itself (who doesn't love musical theatre,) feeling like I am "really" using my course work (well the music ed parts.)

Things I do not like: not seeing my family, how sad it makes Chad (no really, it makes him sad and not be his usual self,) how it throws off EVERYONE's schedule (trying to balance, sleeping, "real" job, transportation/child care, Chad's work schedule, the boy's sleep schedule,) how bad my arm hurts today from trying to give cues to children standing by the pyramid, how sweaty I get conducting for 3 hours straight, how I don't get to exercise, how I eat like crap, how I feel like my life is out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment