Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mommy Moments...

So two things within the last 24 hours to make me thankful, if you are a mom I think you will completely understand how wonderful these tiny things are:
1) Last night Killian was chillin' on the "little" sofa when Cohen wanted to join him and was struggling to climb up.  Very calm and soft I could hear Killian talking to him, "It's ok buddy, I will help you, just trust me, you can do it!"  Then when he got up, "Good job buddy, I knew you could do it with a little help!" (now that is why I wanted to have a 2nd child so desperately, it was a GREAT mommy moment)
2) This morning Cohen did his wonderful wake-up of screaming well before Chad wanted to get up for the day so he went and got him and put him in our bed with him (yes, I can hear your snickers now!) when I got out of the shower and was getting ready I crawled back in bed with them and snuggled with Cohen a bit and this may seem weird, but don't you just LOVE the smell of your babies?  I couldn't get enough of the Cohen smell into my lungs... Aw... that's what its all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment