Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Barriers

Week 3 - Barriers
What is a barrier in your relationship?  Even things that are good in your life can sometimes cause a barrier in your relationship, some examples are children and in-laws.  We have to remember a time will come when most likely our families/children won't be there but we will be left with our spouse.  They need to feel like they are the most important people in our lives.  I know I am definately guilty of this, I mean it is easy to think, oh, Chad, he's an adult he can take care of himself, but the kids they need me (or my school kids:( which is even worse!!!)  We just have to take time every so often to remember our spouse is our best friend and the person we chose to spend our life with.  Deep thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment