Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mom, Thanks for...

So sometime in the last couple weeks I received this call from my son "Hey Mom, what's up? Thanks for marrying the best Dad ever. Ok, bye." Click...

I know think that Cohen is echoing this exact same message. As you know last week Cohen was sick so I have been babying him this week, trying to get him the fastest recovery ever, well in my mind this included runny baby food again even though he has had some "real" food recently. Well, today he refused to eat lunch at my mom's house and was SCREAMING at dinner time and miserable. He was eating his cheerios though, just not the stupid baby food. We were having spaghetti and in my efforts to keep my kids healthier than I am I sliced some banana up for the boys. Well, Chad, aka best Dad ever, said maybe he just wants spaghetti, soo.... problem solved, he didn't refuse to eat this. Still much cleaner than Killian's first experience, but cute non-the-less. Until next time, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment