Monday, May 4, 2009

Guys & Dolls


Good news... I survived and my arm did not fall off:)

Congratulations to everyone involved, we once again were somehow able to pull off a miracle with our production of Guys & Dolls @ Normal West. I will try to add some pics from this later so you can see my "second family" that I have been giving so much time to lately. It is always a little sad to see the set come down in a matter of hours knowing how much work went into it; as is it sad to see the seniors on stage for the last time. I am sure you will hear more on my sentimental side as we approach the end of the year; but this year's seniors were my first beginners in Unit 5. When you see these kids daily it is like they are a part of your family.

On a happier note I am glad to have more time at home with my boys; especially Cohen who is changing so quickly these days, we have to work on the walking if he is going to pull it off like his brother at 11 months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment