Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Family Gatherings

For those of you who don't know my mom is from a big family (I mean REALLY big!)  If all her siblings were alive she would have been one of 10, she is the youngest girl (at the spritely age of 68) and the second to youngest of them all.  Every year we have a casual get together at my Uncle Kenney's house, although we are all spread all over a good chunk still try to come to this little event.  We have even have a chili cookoff (with prize money) and a 50/50 raffle.....  The family that gambles together stays together right?  Anyway, here is a picture of just the people who came to the cookout.  Keep in mind I am the youngest of the first cousins, so everyone younger than me is a 2nd cousin.  Also our family is the smallest with only 3 children if that helps you figure out how large we are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment