Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Job...

Now that all of my students and co-workers know the news I guess it is fair to share it with the rest of the world. Next year I will be an Evans Eagle.  I will be teaching orchestra at Unit 5's newest school, George L. Evans Jr. High School.  You can check out the link to see the construction photos or click here to see a slide show of the orchestra "space" that I saw on the community tour in March.  The facility is AMAZING, I am sure I will post more pictures when I "move in" but you will get the idea.  My schedule will still be the same (as far as I know) with elementary schools in the morning and then all afternoon at the junior high school teaching 6-8th grade orchestra.  It is going to be a challenge, but I think it might be the push I need to get refreshed and re-motivated.... More info to come, but it seems like the staff is fun and innovative and I will already know some of the students since they are my current students this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment