Thursday, September 2, 2010

Topaz String Quartet

So... since I am finally done with courses (again) and I have promised Chad that I will not take any classes for AT LEAST a year, I am finally able to devote more time to marketing my string quartet.  I have had my string quartet for many years now (only two original members, Ruthie and I) and have played many weddings.  We have had a great opportunity to join forces with other vendors with Central Illinois Weddings.  Basically we support and promote each other's businesses in hopes to increase business.  I have been busy updating our brochures and business cards to also increase business.  The bad news is if you google Topaz String Quartet you find someone else, booo.... Any thoughts out there, what do I do about this???

No comments:

Post a Comment