Friday, June 4, 2010

Telethon - Sunday

Hello everyone, I have decided to set out of my box a little bit, this Sunday I am helping to fundraise for the Children's Miracle Network, in support of the Children's Hospital of Illinois.  I have started with a fairly low goal (this being my first year...) of $250 surely you can spare just a couple dollars right?  You have a few options, you can donate online via my personal site (it tracks my donations:)) http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=2631540 or you can call me on Sunday during the telethon, my time is 12-1 p.m. and my direct number is 309-663-6216 OR you can call/email me directly and I can fill out a donation form prior to the event.
Please consider helping, Chad and I are so fortunate to have two happy healthy children, not everyone is so blessed, consider that, and consider making a small donation.  Thanks in advance! Love ~ Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment