Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Hmmm.. Father's Day, not the best weekend to have it, can someone work on that?  This weekend was my last weekend of homework (oh yeah... last weekend.. wooohooooo.)  So, sorry Chad and Dad, not the best celebration.
Where to start?  First I want to say how proud I am of my Dad.  Long story short, he has been dry for 2 1/2 years, it has taken a lot of determination, but he is completely a different person now.  I am SO happy that this is the man my children call Papa.  I love you Dad:)
Now on to the man my children call Daddy (or Chad just to make him mad:))  What an amazing father you are, you have well surpassed my expectations for you, you amaze me on a daily basis.  My boys are so lucky to have you in their lives.  I am sorry that you have been nearly a single dad for the past year, but good news, 5 more days and you can be married again.  I love you! ~Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment